Kent BA21 7.5" Baby Satinwood Hair Brush. Super Soft,100% Pure White Bristle, Gentle For Newborn and Toddler. Eco-Friendly Safe, Encourages Growth and Shine. Perfect Baby Shower and Registry Gift
- A beautiful Quality Wooden brush for baby’s hair smooth and stimulate delicate scalp, help prevent cradle cap, and smooth fine baby hair.
- Needed for parents to care for infant hair. Soft bristles for baby's sensitive scalp, Helps tame hair without pulling or scratching. Ideal to prevent cradle cap from building up.
- The soft pure boar bristle gently brushes the hair, encouraging growth and shine. Relax Baby Head Skin and Soft Massage. Calming and comforting for baby's and toddlers
- This brush is a must have for any new mommy. It would make an absolutely perfect grooming baby shower gift for a mom. Buy one for your friends with babies. Everyone loves this thoughtful and practical gift.
- Made in England since 1777 By KENT the World's Oldest Hairbrush Manufacturer and holders of The Royal Warrant through the last nine consecutive reigns of British monarchy. Size: 7.5" Bristle Length: 3/4"
The Kent BA21 baby hair brush he perfect brush for your baby or toddler who is just starting to grow hair or has enough hair to brush and groom. This brush features extremely soft and comfortable pure white boar bristle for a smooth and careful brush that encourages hair growth and massages the scalp. The brush is made from satinwood that is extremely durable, long lasting, and eco-friendly. The brush is 7.5 inches long and the bristle's length is 3/4 inch. The best baby hair brush for daily brushing, grooming and encouraging silky, shiny hair. Made in the UK. About Kent: Founded in 1777, Kent Brushes is the world's oldest hairbrush manufacturer and has maintained its British traditions of producing the world's finest hairbrushes and combs ever since. Making the best quality brushes for over 230 years and creating over 250 products. Quality, design and attention to detail go into each brush. They have been the holders of The Royal Warrant through the last nine consecutive reigns of British monarchy. The company continues to retain the craftsmanship and unprecedented quality that is Kent's reputation.Even in today's fast moving, mass-produced assembly lines, they are proud to still be manufacturing many of their original brushes by hand.