Kent Coarse and Fine Toothed Handmade Dresser Comb (7.5")
- COMB DIMENSIONS/QUALITIES: 7.5" Fine/Wide Teeth, Handmade from Cellulose Acetate and Sawcut rather than moulded. The best Kent comb for mustache & beard, fits perfectly into your back pocket so you can groom your facial hair anytime, anywhere.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: This comb is the perfect gift for that special someone, giving them a special piece for the grooming kit that they'd been looking for - or just a beard comb for daily mens grooming and skin care. Consider gift packaging this Holiday Season or for Valentines Day or an upcoming Birthday
- GENTLE GLIDING COMB: The hand sawn combs are the nature of Kent’s Success. Cellulose acetate is a tactile, yet flexible and strong matrial. They glide effortlessly through hair without scratching or damaging the hair or scalp. Kent Combs have rounded teeth which ensure smooth and comfortable action.
- ROYALLY RECOGNIZED SINCE 1777: Kent started out as G. B. Kent & Sons PLC back in 1777 as a family owned business. Today, Kent is the world's oldest brush manufacturer as well as one of the oldest companies in Great Britain. Proudly displaying the Royal Warrant of Her Majesty the Queen, Kent continues to make high-quality products; including hair brushes, combs, makeup brushes, body brushes, shaving brushes, and clothing brushes. Experience the quality that has continued for 240 years.
- MOUSTACHE COMBS COLLECTION: The Kent range has evolved over generations to include brushes for all hair types and all styling techniques. Brushing hair is also about lifestyle and fashion, and Kent meets these needs by introducing new ranges to match new demands. At Kent, there is a brush for everyone; for her, for him, for kids, even for your teeth!