Kent CSFL Oval Cushion Grooming Hair Brush. Pure Black Boar Bristle
- Finest luxurious hairbrush suitable for traditional brushing or blow drying. A Large Oval Cushioned Brush Finished in a Deep Midnight Ruby Colored Handle (Virtually Black) and Filled with 100% Pure Black Bristle
- Brushing Stimulates and Encourage Essential Oils in the Scalp to Flow Through the Hair Strands Nourishing and Protecting Each Hair, Leaving it Smooth and Naturally Shiny
- The bristle cleans the hair, promotes shine and stimulates the scalp. Bristle Strengths Vary for Fine or Thick Hair, and For Best Brushing Performance It Is Important To Use the Right Bristle Strength
- A Bristle is Similar to a Hair in Construction, and Sections Cut from Nearer the Root of the Bristle are Strongest and Best for Brushing Thick Hair, While Sections From the Tip or Flag End are Softer and More Suited to Fine Hair and a Delicate Scalp
- Made in England since 1777 By Kent the World's Oldest Hairbrush Manufacturer and holders of The Royal Warrant through the last nine consecutive reigns of British monarchy. Size: 8.5" x 2.75" Bristle Length: 3/4"
Kent CSFL Large pure black natural Bristle Cushion Hair Brush A large oval cushioned brush finished in a deep midnight ruby coloured handle (virtually black) and filled with pure black bristle. A terrific brush for livening up and grooming medium and long length hair. Brushing stimulates and encourage essential oils in the scalp to flow through the hair strands nourishing and protecting each hair, leaving it smooth and naturally shiny.All brush designs are suitable for traditional brushing or blow drying.
About Kent: Founded in 1777, Kent Brushes is the world's oldest hairbrush manufacturer and has maintained its British traditions of producing the world's finest hairbrushes and combs ever since. Making the best quality brushes for over 230 years and creating over 250 products. Quality, design and attention to detail go into each brush. They have been the holders of The Royal Warrant through the last nine consecutive reigns of British monarchy. The company continues to retain the craftsmanship and unprecedented quality that is Kent's reputation.Even in today's fast moving, mass-produced assembly lines, they are proud to still be manufacturing many of their original brushes by hand.