Kent CSGM Oval Cushion Grooming Hair Brush. Soft White Boar Bristle
- Finest luxurious hairbrush suitable for traditional brushing or blow drying. A Medium Oval Cushioned Brush Finished in a Black Colored Handle (Virtually Black) and Filled with Pure Soft White Bristle
- Brushing Stimulates and Encourage Essential Oils in the Scalp to Flow Through the Hair Strands Nourishing and Protecting Each Hair, Leaving it Smooth and Naturally Shiny
- Bristle Strengths Vary for Fine or Thick Hair, and For Best Brushing Performance It Is Important To Use the Right Bristle Strength
- The bristle cleans the hair, promotes shine and stimulates the scalp. Bristle Strengths Vary for Fine or Thick Hair, and For Best Brushing Performance It Is Important To Use the Right Bristle Strength
- Made in England since 1777 By Kent the World's Oldest Hairbrush Manufacturer and holders of The Royal Warrant through the last nine consecutive reigns of British monarchy. Size: 7.5" x 1.75" Bristle Length: 3/4"
Medium sized pure soft white natural bristle cushion brush, midnight ruby color. A medium cushioned handbag sized brush finished in a deep midnight ruby colored handle and filled with pure soft white bristle. A terrific grooming brush for people with fine or thinning hair and a design ideal for livening up and grooming short, medium and even long length hair. The bristle cleans the hair, promotes shine and stimulates the scalp.
About Kent: Founded in 1777, Kent Brushes is the world's oldest hairbrush manufacturer and has maintained its British traditions of producing the world's finest hairbrushes and combs ever since. Making the best quality brushes for over 230 years and creating over 250 products. Quality, design and attention to detail go into each brush. They have been the holders of The Royal Warrant through the last nine consecutive reigns of British monarchy. The company continues to retain the craftsmanship and unprecedented quality that is Kent's reputation.Even in today's fast moving, mass-produced assembly lines, they are proud to still be manufacturing many of their original brushes by hand.