Kent CSMM Cushion Grooming Hairbrush Nylon & Pure Black Boar Bristles
- A Medium oval cushioned porcupine brush finished in a black handle and filled with 100% pure soft black bristle and single strand black nylon
- Brushing Stimulates and Encourage Essential Oils in the Scalp to Flow Through the Hair Strands Nourishing and Protecting Each Hair, Leaving it Smooth and Naturally Shiny
- The bristle cleans the hair, promotes shine and stimulates the scalp. Bristle Strengths Vary for Fine or Thick Hair, and For Best Brushing Performance It Is Important To Use the Right Bristle Strength
- A Bristle is Similar to a Hair in Construction, and Sections Cut from Nearer the Root of the Bristle are Strongest and Best for Brushing Thick Hair, While Sections From the Tip or Flag End are Softer and More Suited to Fine Hair and a Delicate Scalp
- Made in England since 1777 By KENT the World's Oldest Hairbrush Manufacturer and holders of The Royal Warrant through the last nine consecutive reigns of British monarchy. Size: 7.5" x 1.75" Bristle Length: 3/4"
Medium nylon and pure black natural bristle cushion brush, midnight ruby color. A medium oval porcupine cushioned handbag sized brush finished in a deep midnight ruby colored handle and filled with pure black bristle and single strand black nylon. A design ideal for livening up and grooming short, medium and even long hair. The ball tipped nylon penetrates through thick hair to massage the scalp and aid grooming, whilst the bristle cleans the hair, promotes shine and stimulates the scalp.
About Kent: Founded in 1777, Kent Brushes is the world's oldest hairbrush manufacturer and has maintained its British traditions of producing the world's finest hairbrushes and combs ever since. Making the best quality brushes for over 230 years and creating over 250 products. Quality, design and attention to detail go into each brush. They have been the holders of The Royal Warrant through the last nine consecutive reigns of British monarchy. The company continues to retain the craftsmanship and unprecedented quality that is Kent's reputation.Even in today's fast moving, mass-produced assembly lines, they are proud to still be manufacturing many of their original brushes by hand.