Kent FD10 Long Handle Shower Bath Body Brush. Skin Exfoliate & Massage
- Body brushing restores your body natural beauty, perfect for rejuvenating your body. Your exfoliating brush will eliminate dead cells, increase and stimulate blood circulation
- High Quality Long wood handle brush used for wet or dry brushing your body, helping with stress relief, gently massage fat deposits on the thighs & buttocks. Easy to brush hard to reach areas such as the lower back, buttocks and thighs.
- 100% white wild boar bristles for a firm brushing effect and optimal exfoliating, all your dead cells are eliminated from your skin for a fast reduction of cellulite and body acne, also stimulate Your Lymphatic System
- Sturdy and smooth construction, designed for a home spa experience to compliment the body shape, clean, massage, stimulate and gently exfoliate the skin leaving it invigorated and smooth.
- Made in England since 1777 By KENT the World's Oldest Hairbrush Manufacturer and holders of The Royal Warrant through the last nine consecutive reigns of British monarchy. Size: 14.5" x 2.75" Bristles 1"
FD10 Beechwood Wood Long Handle Shower Bath Body Brush. For Skin Exfoliate and Massage. 100% Boar Bristles. Best Back Body, Foot and Leg Scrubber Brushing for Wet and Dry Body. Made in England Designed to compliment the body shape, and clean, massage, stimulate and gently exfoliate the skin leaving it invigorated and smooth. About Kent: Founded in 1777, Kent Brushes is the world's oldest hairbrush manufacturer and has maintained its British traditions of producing the world's finest hairbrushes and combs ever since. Making the best quality brushes for over 230 years and creating over 250 products. Quality, design and attention to detail go into each brush. They have been the holders of The Royal Warrant through the last nine consecutive reigns of British monarchy. The company continues to retain the craftsmanship and unprecedented quality that is Kent's reputation.Even in today's fast moving, mass-produced assembly lines, they are proud to still be manufacturing many of their original brushes by hand.