Kent 7 1/2" KB Mini Woodyhog - Small Cushioned Rosewood Brush with Wooden Quills - Travel Size, Wet or Dry Hair
- Our Mini Woodyhog Made from Rosewood, Has Proved its Versatility For All The Family, Whether in the Home, Handbag or Sports Bag
- The Air Cushioned Head Protects the Scalp from Damage, Whilst the Wooden Quills Gently Glide Through Knots
- This Fantastic Brush is Tough and Dependable, and Can Tackle Any Hair Length or Texture, Wet or Dry
- Made in England since 1777 By KENT the World's Oldest Hairbrush Manufacturer
- Size: 7 1/2" Bristle Length: 3/4"
The Kent Legacy: Founded in 1777, Kent Brushes is the world's oldest hairbrush manufacturer and has maintained its British traditions of producing the world's finest hairbrushes and combs ever since. Making the best quality brushes for over 230 years and creating over 250 products. Quality, design and attention to detail go into each brush. They have been the holders of The Royal Warrant through the last nine consecutive reigns of British monarchy. The company continues to retain the craftsmanship and unprecedented quality that is Kent's reputation.Even in today's fast moving, mass-produced assembly lines, they are proud to still be manufacturing many of their original brushes by hand.