Kent KB WoodyHog Large Grooming Cushion Hair Brush with Wooden Quills
Kent KB WoodyHog 8 1/4" Large Cushioned Beechwood Brush with Wooden Quills - Air Cushioned, Perfect for Travel
- Our Woodyhog made from beechwood, has proved its versatility for all the family, whether in the home, handbag or sports bag.
- These fantastic brushes are tough and dependable, that tackle any hair length or texture, wet or dry.
- The air cushioned head protects the scalp from damage, whilst the wooden quills gently glide through knots.
- Made in England since 1777 By Kent the World's Oldest Hairbrush Manufacturer
- Size: 8 1/4" Bristle Length: 3/4"
About Kent: Founded in 1777, Kent Brushes is the world's oldest hairbrush manufacturer and has maintained its British traditions of producing the world's finest hairbrushes and combs ever since. Making the best quality brushes for over 230 years and creating over 250 products. Quality, design and attention to detail go into each brush. They have been the holders of The Royal Warrant through the last nine consecutive reigns of British monarchy. The company continues to retain the craftsmanship and unprecedented quality that is Kent's reputation.Even in today's fast moving, mass-produced assembly lines, they are proud to still be manufacturing many of their original brushes by hand.