A pocket size comb with a fine toothed design, perfect for grooming and styling beards and mustaches. Handmade in England from saw-cut cellulose acetate, the comb is gentle and comfortable on the skin while promoting healthy beard growth.
- Fine Toothed Design: 2.75 inch or 73mm all fine teeth are perfect for styling facial hair.
- No Snags: Cut from large sheets of cellulose acetate, producing a truly gentle comb and preventing hair damage.
- Soft on Skin: Rounded teeth ensure a smooth and comfortable brush every time.
- Distributes Natural Oils: This comb helps distribute the natural oils in the skin and beard, promoting a healthy and well-treated beard or mustache.
- Kent Legacy: Founded in 1777, Kent Brushes is the world's oldest hairbrush manufacturer and has maintained its British traditions ever since.