Kent A R18T Thumb Grip Dresser Hair Comb
- POCKET SIZE: 5.4" beard straightening comb and mustache comb perfect for a beard grooming kit for men. Best Kent comb for mustache & beard, fits perfectly in your jeans’ back pocket with a thumb grip to allow for more control while combing through hair.
- EFFORTLESS GLIDE: This saw cut, fine tooth comb, is hand polished and buffed to create soft rounded teeth that will stimulate your scalp or skin. Microscopically smooth teeth stimulate the natural oils inside the hair cuticles as your hair is combed.
- HANDMADE KENT BEARD COMB: Handmade from cellulose acetate, a non-petroleum based plastic derived from plants that has been found to create less static in hair, and is saw-cut to ensure a smooth surface that will not pull or snag hair follicles.
- ROYALLY RECOGNIZED SINCE 1777: Kent started out as G. B. Kent & Sons PLC back in 1777 as a family owned business. Today, Kent is the world's oldest brush manufacturer as well as one of the oldest companies in Great Britain. Proudly displaying the Royal Warrant of Her Majesty the Queen, Kent continues to make high-quality products; including hair brushes, combs, makeup brushes, body brushes, shaving brushes, and clothing brushes. Experience the quality that has continued for 240 years.
- MOUSTACHE COMBS COLLECTION: The Kent range has evolved over generations to include brushes for all hair types and all styling techniques. Brushing hair is also about lifestyle and fashion, and Kent meets these needs by introducing new ranges to match new demands. At Kent, there is a brush for everyone; for her, for him, for kids, even for your teeth!
ABOUT THE KENT HANDMADE COMBS: Kent Handmade Combs for Men and Women Range are of excellent quality. Kent hand sawn combs are cut from large sheets of cellulose acetate rather than moulded, producing a truly gentle comb whereas moulded combs often snag and damage the hair. This material is tactile, flexible and strong. They glide effortlessly through hair without scratching to damaging the hair or scalp. Kent combs have rounded teeth which ensure a smooth and comfortable action. The range includes designs for thick and fine hair, in varying sizes, for both men and women. About Kent: Founded in 1777, Kent Brushes is the world's oldest hairbrush manufacturer and has maintained its British traditions of producing the world's finest hairbrushes and combs ever since. Making the best quality brushes for over 230 years and creating over 250 products. Quality, design and attention to detail go into each brush. They have been the holders of The Royal Warrant through the last nine consecutive reigns of British monarchy. The company continues to retain the craftsmanship and unprecedented quality that is Kent's reputation.Even in today's fast moving, mass-produced assembly lines, they are proud to still be manufacturing many of their original brushes by hand.