- Handmade in the UK, this 200mm detangling comb is made from large sheets of Cellulose Acetate rather than being moulded. This material is tactile, flexible and strong.
- Our Kent combs have rounded teeth which ensure a smooth and comfortable action, that glides effortlessly through the hair without scratching or damaging the hair or scalp.
- Perfect for men and women, thick or thin hair. Suitable for tackling knots.
- Ideal for tackling knots, and combing conditioner through hair
- Founded in 1777, Kent Brushes is The World's Oldest Hairbrush Manufacturer and Has Maintained its British Traditions Ever Since
Hand-made comb designed to removes knots and tangles. Kent’s handmade combs are saw cut, and then hand polished and buffed to create soft rounded teeth that will not damage your hair or scalp. They are made from cellulose acetate, a non-petroleum based plastic derived from plants that has been found to create less static in hair. These smooth teeth stimulate the natural oils inside the hair cuticles as your hair is combed, and it is this oil that encourages the cuticles on each hair to lie flat creating strong, healthy, shiny hair. A non-handmade comb is known as an injection moulded comb. They have razor sharp teeth which damage the hair cuticle, and ultimately cause split ends. These combs also feature tiny ridges, known as ‘mould marks’ which scratch and snag your hair causing breakage and severe cuticle damage.