Kent FD3 Luxury Beechwood Body Scrubbing Exfoliating Bath/Shower Brush with 100% Pure White Bristle. Long Handle with Detachable Head, Wet/Dry Back and Skin Brushing, Body Exfoliator. Made in England
- Body brushing restores your body natural beauty, perfect for rejuvenating your body. Your exfoliating brush will eliminate dead cells, increase and stimulate blood circulation
- High Quality Long wood handle brush used for wet or dry brushing your body, helping with stress relief, gently massage fat deposits on the thighs & buttocks. Easy to brush hard to reach areas such as the lower back, buttocks and thighs.
- 100% white wild boar bristles for a firm brushing effect and optimal exfoliating, all your dead cells are eliminated from your skin for a fast reduction of cellulite and body acne, also stimulate Your Lymphatic System
- Detachable Head, Sturdy and smooth construction, designed for a home spa experience to compliment the body shape, clean, massage, stimulate and gently exfoliate the skin leaving it invigorated and smooth.
- Made in England since 1777 By KENT the World's Oldest Hairbrush Manufacturer and holders of The Royal Warrant through the last nine consecutive reigns of British monarchy. Size: 15.75" x 2.5" Bristles 1"
The Kent FD3 brush has a detachable head, textured to massage and remove dead skin effectively. A stimulating experience which leaves the body toned and invigorated. The best bath and body brush available, made in the UK. About KENT: Founded in 1777, Kent Brushes, the world's oldest hairbrush manufacturer has maintained its British traditions of producing the world’s finest hairbrushes and combs. Making fine quality brushes for over 230 years, with over 250 products. Quality, innovation, design and attention to detail go into each brush. They have been holder of The Royal Warrant through the last nine consecutive reigns of British monarchy. The company continues to retain the craftsmanship and unprecedented quality that is Kent’s reputation. Even in today’s fast moving, mass-produced assembly, we are proud to still be manufacturing many of their original brushes by hand.